09 March 2009

My Thoughts

Ever wondered what life would be like if you would have worked it out with that ONE person? Well I that's wats been going through my head for maybe 2 weeks now. I don't know if I'm just tired of being single or what, but I've been thinking about my ex and the life we could have had if we just cont'd to work things out. Our relationship wasn't bad...I just need/ want someone who is independent and who isn't scared to step up and be a man. I know I'm spoiled and when I don't get my way I can be a BIG baby however you can't ALWAYS give in to me. No chic wants a dude that she can run over....everybody likes a challenge. So when you're a YES man.....you'll in turn get dumped. I mean its only fun for awhile. Now when you're a YES man then you try to turn around and change it up mid stream....no sir. You're dumped. lol

Anywho...I really haven't conversed with my ex since mid-January, which is the LONGEST time we've ever been apart. I really miss him and have MADD love for him but I honestly don't feel that he is the "right" man for me well really I don't know. Like how do you know who's the right person for you?!? The one thing that makes me upset with him is everytime we break up he NEVER contacts me. Yea I understand the whole pride thing...hell I have a pride too. But when you love someone its not always about you! Maybe its just me but if I love someone I'm just not going to let them walk out of my life for good unless I know it'll be better if they weren't in my life.

Looking back at our relationship, we had alot of good times. Like ever relationship we had our ups and downs, but our ups out weighted our downs. Last May I met his mother and OMG I was sooo nervous, but he made me feel comfortable. I really enjoyed myself and felt as if I was already in the family. His Mom and I had a wonderful relationship and I kind of miss the bond tha we shared. I actually thought he was the ONE...we planned our wedding. The colors, place, theme...etc. We also planned how we were going to kiss when we were announced husband and wife. lol I don't know what went wrong....:-(


Anyways....that's making me sad so off to something more exciting.

22 more days until my Vegas trip....time is winding down faster and faster!
I'm striving to lose 5-10 lbs before the trip. I started working out yesterday. The gym located in my apts were CLOSED so I walked and ran around the neighborhood thats close by for about 30 mins. When I finally made it home I was really tired but since I'm dedicated to look sexy for this trip I did some situps and pushups. I'm feeling a little sore now but I'm happy bc that means I actually did something so yay me! :-)

Mondays suck! I'm really sleepy and I don't really feel that hott but I'm a soldier so I'm manage. Its 1:30PM now so I have like 4 hrs left until I get off and plus its really slow....so Im pretty sure I can make it.

I don't know what else to say soooo I guess I'll wrap it up...ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment