10 March 2009

21 Days Until Vegas

I have EXACTLY 3 weeks until my Vegas trip!!

I'm soooo ecstatic and in the process of preparing myself! Sunday I started working out and today I started my diet.

MY DIET:
Fish
Veggies
Fruit
Water

and that's ALL!!

Like I said today was my first day....and I'm like OMG can I really make it for 21 more days!? lol I think I can do it...there's been times were I would only eat like a small salad from Wendy's and that was ALL. I'm aiming to lose at least 5-10 lbs...but if I don't lose that much then I want to at least tone up and lose my stomach. That is the area that is REALLY bothering me. I don't think I'm fat just waaay out of shape. So yea...I started working out Sunday and plan to continue doing so at least 5 times a week or everyday. These 3 weeks are going to go by fast...and this diet will be a thing of the past. So I'm excited....this is like my first real diet...lol.

So lets see what's new??

My sister's bday is coming up soon and she's planning a bday celebration. She resides in Dallas so I'll fly out there for the w/e and kick it with her. We have a close relationship BUT at times, hell alot of times, we fight like cats and dogs. She likes to be looked at like the innocent one so sometimes when we're in front of our parents she tries to call me out! This weekend she called me out about my new tat that I got like maybe 3 weeks ago. I don't think my Mom heard but hell its the principle. My parents don't condone that type of artistic expression. Soo....if they don't know then I wont have hear their disappoints. Just less drama to deal with...I dislike confusion.

Well my lunch break is almost over so I'll ttly later.....ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment