So Valentine's Day was this past Saturday...
I totally didn't expect anyone to ask me to join them in any activities but to my surprise someone did. I was sooo shocked but happy that he wanted to spend with little ole me for V-Day. :-)
We made plans to go to the zoo, but this Houston weather forced us to change our plans to something much more traditional, a nice dinner. But don't get me wrong it was really NICE and I enjoyed every minute of his company.
He came to pick me up at 8Pm...and he was sooo ON TIME, and shockingly I was ready!! Yea I know...that's probably a FIRST. Anywho....so he picked me up and we headed to one of my fav restaurants, P.F. Chang's. The wait was like an hour but it didn't seem that long because of the conversation we were engaged in. I haven't been on a date in a while so I was a little reluntant about how everything was going to play out, but he makes me comfortable so everything was cool. We sat at a booth so it wasn't like the uncomfortable setting where the boy sits across from you and watches you eat. LOL. We sat right next to each other...and it was pretty cool. After dinner he dropped me to my bestie's apt.
My date:
He has soo much potential and he is def someone that will motivate me and help me do better. He's currently in grad school and has alot of goals and aspirations. He's also a positive person and a joy to be around.
I don't know where our relationship stands right now...like we're more than just friends but not quite anything else yet. Now he is def boyfriend AND husband material but I want to take things slow. I've always said that I don't want to have sex with someone that I really would want to marry. I just think there's nothing to look forward to after you tie the knot if you have sex with that person while ur dating. I want the first time to be super duper special. I don't know maybe I'm just living in a fatasy world but I really pray that my fantasy comes true. :-)
I also pray that God will help BOTH of us to refrain from having sex before marriage. And I think if he really respects me and wants to be with me then he'll wait. If not, then that just lets me know that he's not ready for a REAL lady like myself.
Well my lunch break is over....so ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment